<VV> Wiring diagrams

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 00:33:11 EST 2005

As you may remember, I'm working on putting together a CD with revised
colorized wiring diagrams. I'm struggling to finish up the 1965 diagrams. There
are 80 "web like" pages of diagrams for all the individual circuits and 80 large
 poster (suitable for framing :^) ) PDF files. I have been distracted by work
on  my sedan and redesigning our club web site ( _www.KansasCorvairs.org_
(http://www.kansascorvairs.org/)  ). I'm  committed to have the 65 diagrams
finished by the end of the week as well as a  revision to the example web site.
Please continue to be patient, I will be doing  the 64 next and then FC.
Eventually I'll get to the other years.

Ned