<VV> A Corvair FC "coffee table" book?

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Dec 12 21:53:53 EST 2005

I would gladly offer several photos, and all kinds of free advice too! I
just think it would make such an interesting book... more than a coffee
table book, less than a technical manual, but something that joe average
would see in a bookstore and say, "Kewl"
How many out there in CORSALAND would buy a book like this?
Let's talk it up, but more importantly, I want to see this as a book, ready
to go by Dec 1, 2006, just in time for Christmas!
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC
VP Western Canadian Corsa