<VV> Colourful language

Lawrence Patterson larrypatt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:28:16 EST 2005

Don't know who  PC  is, but I for one can do without the attempts at
colourful language  - I have appreciated the fact that VV contributors have
not indulged in gutter language.

Larry Patterson

Here's an opportunity to get a lot of exposure for our favorite cars, our
best hi-po vendors, and our national and local clubs, let's not fcuk it up
with
lame attempts at humor (or lame attempts at anything else, for that
matter).
 GRM/CM, as well as lots of their readers, are going to look  into Corvairs
for the first time.   With that will come a new wave of  owners / operators
/
repairmen / etc, looking for a place to learn and a place  to spend $$$.
With the $$$ will come opportunity for vendors to fund  R&D on new parts, or
lower prices on cool stuff via "economy of scale"  and we'll all benefit
from
that.   Don't chase them off with "inside  jokes" etc, 'cuz when will we get
this opportunity again?

I told them that FastVair was a good place to learn.   I hope I  don't
regret
that statement.

PC