<VV> Corvair Secrets Tire Confusion

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Tue Dec 13 12:46:22 EST 2005

Bob,

Thanks. I apologize. I read that and perhaps the fruitcake and egg nog have affected my brain. I currently have the DB Classics from 1999 and they are 175/80/13. I did contact Coker and DB Classics as far as tire aging goes. They suggest an 8 year time span for rv and collector car tire lasting abilities. I also sipe my tires for longer lasting,traction and wear.

Bob Vukas
bowtieguy at cox.net