<VV> FC Coffee Table Book... contents?

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Wed Dec 14 22:06:41 EST 2005

I am glad to see there are a few detail folks out there who seem to have a handle on how to publish a book. It raises my hopes considerably that this can become a reality.

I also like the discussion about contents.

My vision is to have a book in the coffee table tradition with a knock yer socks off cover photo, at least one full page full colour photo of every model of FC, including the camperized versions.

Maybe a photo montage of the GM ad of a Greenbrier morphing into a Venture?

I can see a section with a quick review of how to distinguish one model from another.

A section addressing the guts and history of an FC. (The FC Primer!)

Ben's Bus, and other real life FCs still on the road.

I don't quite see it as a reference manual for FC folks.... more like a general audience with a passing interest in all things automotive.

It should contain references to existing literature and Mother Corsa.

Maybe 80 pages of high quality paper...???

(Or maybe just submit it to National Geographic...? <G>)

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC