<VV> Redline Tires

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Thu Dec 15 08:59:41 EST 2005

There are still companies out there that do this. British Wire Wheel did a set of redline Pirelli P4000's for me (the compromise between me wanting modern
hi-po rubber on the TR6 and my wife wanting the redline look). They would either sell you the tires OR allow you to have Tirerack drop ship directly to them.
Unfortunately, they no longer offer the service. I've also seen this setup at car shows/swap meets where they will do the tires right on the car!

My wife would also like this done on her '67 Monza vert (with the factory mag covers) but I've not yet found someone to do it... I really don't want to lose the
V-rated tires....

For my '67 Dart (that hopefully will be back on the street for the first time in a few years by this spring) I'm going the easy route with Coker Redline Radials...
but these are not high performance and only available in a select number of sizes (I think only 70 and 75 aspects).

Bill