<VV> list question (no corvair)

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu Dec 15 10:17:53 EST 2005

Most likely on his end.  Most e-mail programs have a selection in the
Options section which lets you select where to wrap the end of a line as the
message is sent.  On Outlook Express, from the main window, select the
following sequence:
Tools
Send (tab)
Mail Sending format (HTML or Plain Text)
Plain Text Settings
Automatically Wrap Text at (set length) when sending

(Mine is set at 76, which is< I believe, the default length)

Bill Hubbell