<VV> FC coffee table book: my 2¢

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 10:27:54 EST 2005

O.K.  I'll put in my 2¢ (that's the little symbol for "cents" in case it gets
lost in translation).  I'd be interested in purchasing such a book if it's
done right.  For instance, I'd like to become well versed in spotting and
identifying the FC models.  I can't tell a '61 from a '65 and am unsure which is a
95, etc.  For that reason I would much prefer the use of vintage GM photographs
rather than modern photos of possibly modified vehicles.  This would help us
see what's stock.  Many of the old GM photos were very artistically done and,
seen through today's eyes, have a campy quality that only adds to their
appeal.  Sure there might be some copyright issues to be dealt with but that's not
insurmountable.

~Bill Stanley