<VV> Fuel tank capacity

Brent Covey brentcovey at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:22:34 EST 2005

The brochure on the TOCMP site is the Canadian version, and expresses
capacity in Imperial gallons-

Thats why Corvairs get 34 mpg in Canada but only 28 in the US.

The 7.00-13's were used late 1965 production up here, in Canada there were
usually Uniroyal Laredos or Goodrich Silvertowns in my experience.

Whitewalls narrowed early in '65 production in Canada as well, somewhere
around Xmas 1964 they adopted the narrower stripe seen on the '66's.

Regards,
Brent

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/