<VV> re: brake bleeding

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 16 16:05:25 EST 2005

I don't know the cost of the pressure bleeders.  I suppose you could check
at your flaps.  But, I suspect that for doing one car once in a while, it
may not be worth it.  If you had several cars and would be doing this with
some regularity, then it might.

I guess you are asking about the bleeders which let you do the job without a
helper.  I've never used them, so can't say.  It seems to me that you could
have the job done in less time than it takes to change out the bleeders.

Later, JR