<VV> Re: [fastvair] AD - 1965 Wiring Diagrams

Rad Davis rad.davis at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 22:48:20 EST 2005

Very handsome, and much easier to trace!  But...I looked at the sample
trunk wiring harness, went down to the garage and looked at my '65 with its
(mostly) from the factory wiring, and it doesn't have a trunk.

Hm.  Maybe one day I'll have one of those other, smaller Corvairs that have
a trunk around, too.

Nice work, nonetheless!

-Rad

Rad Davis:                                        rad.davis at comcast.net
Corvairs--65, 66 Corsa coupes, '65 'brier Deluxe   http://www.corvair.org/
Keeper of the Forward Control Corvair Primer:
http://www.mindspring.com/~corvair/fc1.html
"We did Nebraska in seven minutes today. I think that's probably the best
way to do Nebraska."                            --Brian Shul, _Sled Driver_