<VV> Sad Day

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 16:23:26 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/19/2005 9:13:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
VairMech at aol.com writes:

To  All,
This is not specifically FC or  Preformance related  but it is Corvair
related.
Jerry Flinn passed away last  Thursday evening and  his funeral is today.
He was not specifically  FC or preformance oriented but you  may remember him
for having the  oldest known surviving Corvair, #407. He was a  long time
DACC
club  member and very active until he was diagnosed with  cancer.
I will know more info later today and I will post  it. I am not  sure if
this has hit the other lists as I am not subscribed to VV   anymore.
Ken Hand

Dr. Jerald Lewis Flinn, DC
Of Dexter

Dr. Jerald Lewis Flinn  passed away Thursday evening December 15, 2005 after
a brief illness. He was  born January 2, 1936 in Marion, Michigan, the son of
William Lee and Ellen  Edna (Lewis) Flinn. He is survived by his loving wife
Patricia A. (Marshall)  Flinn, his two children Bryce J. Flinn of Jackson and
Larie Sue (Jack) Lawson  of Milan. Also surviving are his grandchildren and
great grandchildren  Latrica Sue Lawson, William Edward Lawson, Tammy Lynn
Lawson, Stephanie  (Mark) Kingen, Lawrence Russell Crawford and Doug Cruz;
Micah, Malachi and  Matthias. One brother Glenn Arthur (Bonnie) Flinn of St.
Ignance, MI and many  nieces and nephewsare also survive Dr. Flinn. He was
preceded in death by his  parents and two brothers Francis and Eugene. Dr.
Flinn was a graduate of  Palmer College of Chiropractic and had served
Chelsea and the surrounding  area for 32 years. He loved to travel with his
wife in his 1961 Corvair  automobile. He also enjoyed working on Corvairs
with and for his friends.  Funeral services will be held Monday December 19,
2005 at 11:00 AM at the  Staffan-Mitchell Funeral Home, 901 North Main
Street, Chelsea with Rev. Larry  Lyons, Pastor of the Chelsea Free Methodist
Church officiating. The family  will receive friends Saturday and Sunday at
the funeral home from 2-5 PM and  7-9PM. Expressions of sympathy may be made
to the Palmer Chiropractic College  of Davenport, IA, the Chelsea Free
Methodist Church Building Fund or the  Corvair Preservation Foundation.