<VV> Advertisement

Clarks Corvair Parts Inc clarks at corvair.com
Tue Dec 20 16:28:30 EST 2005

65-69 Exact molded hood insulation, with dots and rear fender insulations are now available individually as well as in sets. See our New Items and Whats New page on our web site for more info and pictures of these great new reproductions, as well as all of our other fine reproductions and new items. Happy Holidays, Cal and Joan Clark
Clarks Corvair Parts Inc

65-69 MOLDED FIBERGLASS HOOD AND FENDER INSULATION NOW IN STOCK
WE ARE CURRENTLY BUYING THE FOLLOWING CORES, PERFECT CYLINDERS $10, 64-69 CONNECTING RODS $4, CARBS 64-67 STYLE $20, ALTERNATORS $10, ALTERNATOR FANS $4 60-64 MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION MOUNTS $6
Stock oil pump gears are now in stock, go to our new items page to see http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/pages.cgi?category=whatsnew
Clarks Corvair Parts Inc
400 Mohawk Trail
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370