<VV> Re: vv diff between Corsa and Monza

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Tue Dec 20 21:49:44 EST 2005

 I repainted my 65 Monza convertible 3 years ago which had original
factory Regal Red paint.  Although most of the car had poor, faded &
chipped paint, the rear grille was in good condition with NO silver
paint on it.  In fact, up till now, I did not realize that Monzas came
with silver paint on the grill!  My 69 also is not silver, but then it
has been painted 3 times.  When I get home from traveling this week I am
going to look at as many pictures that I have of the rear grilles on
Monzas plus some books to see what they are supposed to look like.  Does
anyone have a picture that they can send to me?
Dave
Corvair Houston