<VV> Corsa VS Monza VS 500 air grill

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 01:44:31 EST 2005

>From the 1965 Dealer Showroom Album...

Corvair Series Features:
Corsa:  ..."Bright engine exhaust grille"  ("Bright" is GMspeak for polished
trim)
Monza: ... "Silver-painted engine air exhaust grille"
500:     ... (No features listed for exhaust grille)

Craig (just the facts, Maam) Nicol

<snip> I appreciate your inputs on this JR, I really do, but I would
appreciate it more if you could provide some reference for these statements.  Even if
it's just "years of personal observation".  Otherwise I kind of have to assume
it's just an opinion.  I originally started this thread in an attempt to
eliminate opinions and get to the facts, just the facts. Mike <unsnip>