<VV> Question on Cord 8/10

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 21 12:22:22 EST 2005

The front end is virtually identical to the '37 810/812. There's one less
rib on the hood, but to look at a '37 812 and an 8/10 side by side, it's
hard to tell them apart. There are some subtle differences that can be seen
when I park next to my friend's '37 812, but you have to look real hard to
see them. Gordon did a great job with the styling of this second generation
Cord.

Attached is a pic of my 8/10
Andy Clark
66 140/4 Monza Sedan