<VV> Thang

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Dec 21 19:56:01 EST 2005

At 01:49 hours 12/21/2005, Padgett wrote:

>>Well, after you've seen "Swamp Thing" and then "Return of Swamp
>>Thing", you're pretty much obligated...   outside of watching for the
>>Vair.
>
>Actually it was "Return..." (1989) but were a number of shots with
>the vair up front so has some relevance. As to rationale, late at
>night it beats counting sheep particularly when you don't want to
>move the cat on your lap. Has quite a few inside references to
>earlier movies (such as Gigi) so bears watching for the cues, just
>tune out when the kid's are on (probably included to get 84 minutes
>from minimal paid actors time).
>
>And for a good chuckle take a look at the director's other work and aliases.
>
>Padgett

Me, I'm a halfway fan of schlock...  so I'll sit through stuff like
this just for the camp value if the time is right and there's nothing
else doing.

I sat through "Warlock" just to get a couple of glimpses of the early
convertible that is seen now and again through the film, eventually
driven off into the sunset by the heroine at the end.    Sitting
through that film took some doing.

I'd rather sit through Bullitt and look for the Vairs in that
one.   Two in a row, in one scene, off in the background.

tony..