<VV> Power loss

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Dec 23 22:38:24 EST 2005

From: Western Canada CORSA
Subject: RS Loss of Power - drivin' me nuts!
 If I pull over to the side
of the road, wait for ten mintues or so, then fire it back up it's good to
go for another half hour to fortyfive minutes.
  Smitty says:  Not that I have the answer to your problem but I had the same problem.  After trying all kinds of logic (fuel pump, filters, clean tank etc) I ended up screwing a cable through the fuel line between the rear wheel well and the gas tank with an electric drill.  I forced out a gummy worm of tar like substance over three feet long.  Problem went away.  Good luck.