<VV> Quick Steering

Schwartz Family schwas at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 24 23:20:28 EST 2005

I purchased a quick steering assembly via Ebay.  I received a steering column (black) and the box, short shaft, coupler and shaft from coupler to the steering wheel.

Question:  can I use my stock Monza column (red) and slide the shaft pieces thru the stock column and ditch the column that came with the quick box.  That would save me not only the price of painting the "new" column but would also save the hassle of the different footprints of the quick vs. slow column bolt pattern on the floor/firewall mounting bracket.

Any and all advise/recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Schwartz
140 VAIR