<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 11, Issue 138

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Dec 27 09:56:19 EST 2005

>  and would like to find full technical  documentation on the stock carbs.

Were several but I think the most complete is the Delco Rochester Bulletin
9D-6 dated Sept. 1966 ttitled "Models H, HV Carburetor Service Manual". Tis
is 16 pages inc. covers but is general information and does not include
anything relating to a specific carb. Those are in bulletin 9D-6A and 6S
but some of the info seems a bit...odd e.g. for 7026024 is a timing note
under 110 hp:
"M/T-12-16
BTDC AT-
AC24 BTDC "
(numbers are followed by degree symbols).

All is copyright by GM and cannot be posted without permission. Now GM has
allowed this in the past, the Reatta club has scanned and posted the entire
service manual (and we are talking 3" thick) for three of the four years of
manufacture plus quite a few other documents (radio schematics, parts book,
etc). Corsa could do that but a member cannot.

Padgett