<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 11, Issue 141

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 20:04:19 EST 2005

So this whole shifter difference in the Corsa question has already been answered.  The Wikipedia entry for the Chevrolet Corvair clearly states that among other things, "The Corsa came with more instruments on the panel and a short throw shifter when equipped with the manual transmission".  Thus sprach zarathrusta or whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvair

(Uh, actually, I don't consider this to actually be proof).  What kind of shifter did the Corsa come with when it wasn't equipped with the manual transmission, since it ONLY came with a manual transmission?  My brain hurts..

mike