<VV> CORSA Membership

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 29 10:39:26 EST 2005

Greetings,

The new year is fast upon us, and I believe there will be a new member
promotion to join CORSA.  Usually this sort of note tells you all the
great benefits of CORSA membership, but not this time.  I take the tack
that being a CORSA member is a good idea if you're a Corvair owner,
sort of like eating your vegetables is a good idea.  So, just like mom
is saying "eat your veggies", the message here is "join CORSA".

A little progress here in the waning days of 2005, the gravel in the
driveway had settled away from the carport, which makes it tough to
roll cars in and out, so I'm typing this while waiting for a delivery
of 12 tons of gravel to even it up.  In the carport the 110 for the
blue '66 is waiting.  Hope y'all have a good New Year!
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa