<VV> VV 164 CI RH Motor For Sale

John Miller jncmiller at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 29 12:00:49 EST 2005

    I have a good running 110 PG motor (TO921RH) out of a 66 coupe. I removed the engine for the torque convertor, starter, and alternator. Other than that it is complete, sheet metal, carbs, linkage, and distributor. Could be put in daily driver as is. Was last ran about 3 weeks ago and has been run on several 200+ mile trips. This engine was in the car that got first place in Stock Class this last summer at the ICE Marshalltown Time trials in Iowa during the Regional Convention in Cedar Rapids.
  I am not sure what this is worth and I will consider any offers as I need to get it out of storage. I dont need it right now and dont have space to keep it. Which means ...probably cheap. I am located in Central Iowa. Email me off list at jncmiller at mchsi.com or call for more info.

John Miller
319 850 6699