<VV> Leaning Out the Midrange

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 29 13:26:55 EST 2005

FYI, my 140 4spd 3.55diff Monza turns in 22MPG +. No special mods to enhance
mileage. It has .052 primary carb jets.
On the other hand, my 180 4spd 3.55diff Cord 8/10 gets about 16MPG with a
stock YH jet (forgot what size that is).
The Stinger clone is not yet running, but with bored carbs and fat jets, I
have no illusions.....
It would be interesting to survey the group to see what others' mileage
experience is.
Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.
66 140/4 Monza Sedan