<VV> Fw: For anyone who has dealt with tech support

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 15:36:37 EST 2005

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net

Subject: For anyone who has dealt with tech support

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India.

      The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests,
except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."

      Mujibar said, "I am ready."

      The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and
Green."

      Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister manager, I am
ready."

      The manager said, "Go ahead."

      Mujibar said, "The  telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it
up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

      Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer
problems. No doubt you have spoken to him.