<VV> Aftermarket Leaf Spring

stalder at cox.net stalder at cox.net
Fri Dec 30 12:49:24 EST 2005

I have a 63 Spyder Coupe and was recently given an "aftermarket" rear leaf spring.  Similar to the 64 rear leaf spring.  The box of parts I was given contained the spring, 2 brackets which bolt to the bottom of the control arm via the shock bolts, and 2 rubber bushings/bolts to bolt the spring to the brakcets.  It didn't come with hardware to mount the center of the spring.  I don't know who makes this kit or where to get mounting hardware.  Is anyone familiar with this set up and how it is installed?