<VV> Re: Funky Van on E Bay HUMOR

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Fri Dec 30 14:03:07 EST 2005

Actually, from looking at the pictures, it's entirely too much.

Norm

PS Ron, it's too late for you to scare off other bidders, now that Garth let
the cat out of the bag!!  ggggggg  (Maybe you should consider the
Buy-It-Now.)  :)

63-Fully-Customized-Corvair-Van-Scooby-Doo-Hot-Rod_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategor
yZ6167QQitemZ4600841566QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting

> Beam me up Scotty.......
>
> Regards, Garth
> Change your options:
the property