<VV> Corsa 3-sp update and collected comments

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 11:21:46 EST 2005

Back then, GM and others were NOTORIOUS for NOT making 4 speeds standard
equipment. My brother had a GTO with a Ford 3 speed (yes, from the FACTORY! GM
called it the Dearborn transmission), my buddy in college got a 1969 Corvette
cheap with a 3 speed stick, and so on. Why? Maybe to keep the sticker price
down? Fortunately, nothing like that happens today, and in a lot of ways,
having  option 'packages' means there's FAR less chance of a car missing something
like  this.

In a message dated 12/31/2005 11:15:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,