<VV> Corsa 3 Speed transmissions

richard shank indyvair at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 12:43:09 EST 2005

OH YES, do I remember the problems caused by careless ordering of vehicles fom the manufacturer.  I worked for a van conversion company named "Turtle Top" in the late 70's.  We ordered our vans for conversion 50 at a time and the person doing the ordering forgot to order tilt steering wheel and cruise control.  You can imagine what a time we had trying to pedal 50 hi-end window van conversions without tilt and cruise.  We also did conversions on Broncos which were popular and in short supply.  We had to bribe dealers with extra Broncos to get them to take the vans which made them furious.  After that 2 people examined the vehicle orders before they were sent in to the manufacturer. - - Dick Shank