<VV> Mag Chloride Spot Remover?

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Sat Dec 31 23:32:59 EST 2005

This question applies to my vair as well as other vehicles...what has anyone found that works well without using abrasive material to get the sticky magnesium chloride "spots" (mag chloride mixed with dirt) off of chrome/aluminum/stainless?  There are several liquid spray products on the market now that say that they are specifically made for this use, but they're expensive and I'm reluctant to try anything before getting some recommendations from current users.

Happy New Years all!

Steve Oxford/'63 conv