<VV> Aircraft Landing Lights for Corvair Headlights!

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:16:57 EST

What you REALLY needed to do is add a pair of relays, with their own fuses,
and a big fat feeder back to the battery. You'd be amazed at the improvement in
brightness! Remember, incandescent bulbs have an output that goes with the
3.5 power of the voltage. Meaning, a 1 volt increase an automotive headlamp will
produce a 32% increase in brightness! In your case, going from 9.5 volts to
13.6 volts will increase the brightness by 350%!!

In a message dated 2/1/2005 10:03:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,