<VV> Re:NOS PARTS cleared up

Tareece at aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Wed Feb 2 02:39:58 EST 2005

 Thanks for all the responses...BOY, does VV have alot of
lurkers...(Something we all need to remember)
     The NOS Wheel covers are 13" w/ 3 prong spinners... (the pics are coming
to those who asked)....I know Clarks  prices are a bit 'inflated' as some
have said, but it's used as a gauge, and certainly not used (by me) as the "end
all" on the subject...Again, I am easy to deal with..just make a sane a
reasonable offer for these 30 someodd year old brandnew in their sweet little boxes
blindingly shiny chrome wheel covers...
    The wheel well mouldings are for 65's and are SEALED in their
packaging.....
Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert