<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1703 - 10 msgs--Yellow Headlights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Wed Feb 2 02:59:12 EST 2005

Adding ANY filter decreases light output. It also destroys color rendition,
and reduces depth perception in clear air. Supposedly, it does help in fog, but
the added light from a white lamp, in my experience, more than makes up for
it.

In a message dated 2/1/2005 6:59:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,