<VV> Re: '66 Corsa A/C 140 - RR Block-AD

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 19:18:27 EST 2005

  This is probably a shot in the dark, but I have a
'66 140 from a Corsa with A/C. It is an RR code block,
with all the important 140 parts (carbs, distributor,
thermister, clutch, manifolds, etc). It has been
stored inside for at least 20 years and P.O. said it
ran very strong (approx 80K) prior to removal. I
believe it will run with an oil change, tune up and
carb rebuild.
 A very rare engine, I've read estimates of 150 to 400
made, but it's not what I need for my current project.
If there is anyone that might need this engine to
accurately restore a '66 Corsa with A/C, please
contact me. I haven't set a price yet, and would
really prefer to trade for a non-A/C '66 Corsa 140 in
similar (running) condition, than to sell.

 Thanks - Mike
          YS-117