<VV> IS UNDERGROUND UNDERGROUND?

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Thu Feb 3 01:39:27 EST 2005

Well, a few of you had a good laugh - NO Corvair Underground is not
going out of business. My posting about  liquidating our used parts
inventory is quite correct (check out the page
www.corvairunderground.com) but that is the extent of it! Those few who
chose to expand that to mean the exact opposite of what I clearly said
(make room, time, money, energy, resources etc for EXPANDED new, repro
and rebuilt parts) can now take a well needed nap.

In 2005 you can expect to see new and EXPANDED services from Corvair
Underground - we expect it to be a good year! (And much better as we get
rid of this albatross used parts line!) Lon and Linda Wall

PS -As to the very public "banter" about selling out - some of you
haven't yet figured out my sense of humor.