<VV> Anyone need a 61 or 65 4dr

scott morehead smorehead@lycos.com
Thu Feb 3 20:58:43 EST 2005

I'm buying then selling a 61 and 65 4 door.  Anyone interested?  I don't have all the information yet, but it appears the 61 is in pretty decent condition (for an early model), minus a bad camshaft.  The 65 4 dr is supposedly a parts car as described by the current owner.  I have some pictures although not detailed as much as we'd like.  I don't even know the size of motors yet.  If anyone has any interest in vehicles or parts, send me a note.  thanks

They do have titles.

Scott Morehead