<VV> Corsa Membership and Communique

strunkhill1 at comcast.net strunkhill1@comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 22:30:35 EST 2005

I haven't seen Sarah's column yet. I'm not sure that the quality of the Comminique is necessarily the issue. I think it is more about what does CORSA do for the member.

It may be that for some members CORSA is the Communique and nothing else. If that is all they see then $35 is expensive for a monthly magazine no matter what the quality.

Maybe there needs to be a "Top Ten Reasons to join CORSA" to go along with the "Top Ten Reason to Own a Corvair".

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC