<VV> Communique.........hmmmmmmmmmmm

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Thu Feb 3 22:59:03 EST 2005

Richard,

There are other benefits to joining Corsa other than the Communique.  One big
benefit is that it enables you to join a local chapter if there is one
nearby.  I suspect that part of the reason that people in Western Canada were turned
off to Corsa is that there was not a lot of content that was directly
relevant to them.  (I think this train started in reference to Canadian members.)
There are a couple of Canadian chapters but certainly not great coverage for a
country that size.  If you belong to an organization that doesn't have a local
chapter and the publication is full of reports on events and people that you
will probably never get to see, the value is minimal.  Hopefully, you have a
chapter that is close by.  Pay them a visit and check out a Communique while you
are there.

Join anyway.  Corsa can use the dues.

Doc