<VV> How to help corsa and communique

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Fri Feb 4 01:30:41 EST 2005

A few years ago when I came interested in old cars I would go to car shows
and display my beautiful corvair. But it did not take me long to see that the
only people at car shows were old white men. So I quit going to car shows.
 Now how to help the communique. Most of us are old white men(not all  but
most) and we really have no interest in what other old white men have to say  or
are doing. So my suggestion would be have a playboy centerfold or maybe  a
swimsuit issue, of course staying true to form a beautiful corvair or  two.
Corvair Driver
Garlqand