<VV> Corsa Membership

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Fri Feb 4 02:11:49 EST 2005

Well I'll throw my .02 in here too. The closest  Corvair club is 250 miles
away which I belong to. Too far away to attend  meetings and I go to one show a
year. Dues are $15.00 a yr and the only  benefit is a monthly newsletter which
I enjoy. Corsa is $35. a year and I can't  afford to go to any conventions so
the only thing I get is a newsletter. I guess  the bottom line is I think
alot of people are watching their pennies. I don't  think the Monthly magazine is
all the problem. I think it's the sign of the  times. Things are rough. I
enjoyed it when I was a member but only read half of  what was in it. I guess
another reason I dropped was too many times an answer to  a question was Buy the
book. Hell if I did that everytime I'd have a library. I  bought my Corvair to
have fun and enjoy it. Not to have another Job.
    You can ask any editor of any  club and they will tell you the hardest
job is to fill the newsletter. Nobody  wants to contribute but are first in line
to complain. Been there Done that. If  we want to attract new people we have
to have something they want, and get  something for their money. No answers to
the problem just my  opinion!
Ron T
Flame  on!!!!