<VV> CORSA Membership

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Fri Feb 4 02:48:18 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/3/2005 5:32:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bmccrum@comcast.net writes:

>  For tech
> help, I really believe I've never seen anything as good as, or as quick as
> Virtual vairs--you guys are awesome.

 Well, without CORSA footing the bill Virtual Vairs would be history then
what?
 We (CORSA members) pay for the site, server and all, so you have a reason to
join. VV is a recruiting tool for CORSA and maybe we do need to do as one has
already stated, that you need a CORSA Number to stay on the list after a 30
day trial.
 Reminds me of Our local Chapter past president will not join CORSA, his
reason ids why what's in it for him, he gets everyone to work on his cars and goes
to the events on our insurance, but sees nothing for him. Maybe we should
start charging chapters more for non 100 membership.
rich