<VV> My Classic Car was< Corsa Membership>

jryall at juno.com jryall@juno.com
Fri Feb 4 15:31:08 EST 2005

"My Classic Car" with Dennis Gage covered the St. Louis convention in
episode #996110.  Unfortunately, they came late and missed both the NECC
Time Trials at Gateway International Raceway and the autocross, which was
held in a lot very near the host hotel.  The show really only covers cars
in the parking lot.  I think they like to cover events where they only
need a camera crew to be there one day.  I just checked their website
www.myclassiccar.com and the video is no longer available.

John Ryall