<VV> CORSA Membership (corvairs)

Dorairaj Isaac dnaisaac@sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 4 15:38:08 EST 2005

I am writing about membership.  I do not see why anybody would let their
membership lapse and wait for three years to renew just to save $10.00.   I
think that it is ridiculous not to renew the CORSA Membership just for
$10.00.   Those who do not renew are loosing out and the wonderful
Communiqui that we have.   Even if I sell all my Corvairs I would still
remain a member.
That is my 02 cents worth.
Dorai <><