<VV> computer down

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri Feb 4 16:49:35 EST 2005

All
Not lurking, computer has serious system file corruption problems, local computer geek fixing problem, probably not back active until after weekend, checking messages at library.

Appears that the article in the Communique has sparked some debate.

My.02 has never varied from the original. Before I joined a CORSA chapter, I was a member of CORSA. Once you join a chapter, and reap the benefits of the international organization, there is absolutely no reason not to be a CORSA member as well. CORSA NC requires it, and IMO all chapters should.

I have seen titles of messages marked "Freeloaders".  I wouldn't go that far meself.  I will go to Cheap. It is a slur on our niche of the market that you can hear from just about anyone who deals with us that aren't "corvair people", and from many who are.  I would go farther to say unfair.  Unfair to CORSA, and to the chapter members who feel the responsibility to pay dues to the international organization.

Not trying to stir up the pot, just adding a belated .02.

If you don't get a speedy reply to your post to me, my apologies.

Regards
Hank