<VV> Going to the garage.

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 16:59:06 EST 2005

Have to move my Corsa out of the garage space that
it's in sometime real soon.  So I'm cleaning up around
the area...trying to make some progress too.  I was
hoping to put the 110 that I have into the car so I
could move it by driving it to wherever it needs to
go, but the money I would spend on buying new carbs, I
could pay for the turbo engine I'm about to buy....so
I'm just pondering that whole ordeal.  If anybody has
some 110 carbs they're not gonna use and want to get
rid of real cheap let me know...I would be MUCH
appreciative.
   It's like, the only parts that I don't have for the
110 is the carbs..and maybe fuel lines-but that's not
as big of a deal to me-I could buy lines if I had to I
suppose....so I'm just holding back until I can figure
out whether or not I'm gonna end up towing it.  which
reminds me...I should pack the wheel bearings too...
  Other than that, there's not much other progress I
can make...the interior is empty, and prepped for POR,
and I can't really do body work right now...hmmm

wishing he had more cheap things to do to the vair
today,
Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe

=====
And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.