<VV> Corsa Membership

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri Feb 4 19:17:46 EST 2005

JR - we have promoted Corsa with ads in our newsletters and flyers that
go out with orders - Don't expect ad space in trade, because as a major
vendor, we ought to be helping Corsa. The simple fact is, once again,
the majority of people in any hobby/pastime are not club joiners - Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
Portland in 2005!  www.corsaoregon.com