<VV> White pushrod tubes

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Fri Feb 4 19:47:13 EST 2005

I'll just pose these simple questions:

1. What material are the heads and case made of?
2. What material are the pushrod tubes made of?
3. What effect does heat have on the expansion/contraction of dissimilar
metals?
4. What effect does a white coating have on the absorption of heat on a
metal next to a heat source?
5. Are the pushrod tubes normally a major source of oil leaks in a Corvair?
6. Would it be smart to find out what others have done to reduce oil leaks?

Dave Morris