<VV> Reverse Rotation 215 parts reorder

Ric Smith ricsmith@rcn.com
Fri Feb 4 19:13:32 EST 2005

 To all reverse rotation 215 afficianados on the list.

I've been buried in requests for RR cam and dist gears and my limited
supply isn't gonna get all your projects on the road. So I'm going to
get a fresh batch mfr'd based on committed orders. That means my spare
set is headed off to the gear cutter for quotes.

The next item is bellhousings, 215 to vair transaxle. I've got one each
4spd and PG left to fight over, so I need to know total demand for each
to get some more cast up. Pricing on those will be just south of $400
ea.

RR cam blanks are a significant headache to have made, but I've got some
heavies looking into it, and everything is possible with the almighty
dollar so let's figure out what the need actually is. Grind is
irrelevant, total number of blanks is what I need to know.

Please contact me off list with your current and future requirements and
I'm available for phone briefings as well.

Ric Smith.