<VV> 1969 Vair

Shawn Cousins usdiagnostics@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 20:21:28 EST 2005

What is the market for a '69 Monza coupe 110/PG?

Motors runs (needs push rod tube o rings and valve cover gaskets and one good cleaning!), Trans shifts, Needs interior, and has the some body rust bubbles in the usual places. Complete car minus passenger arm rest. Obviously with a clear title. Entire car needs cleaning and TLC, but it is the 130th 1969 built.

I can take some pics this pm and email if anyone is interested.

BTW, I just pulled a door lock and the glove box lock to get keys made this afternoon. I jumped the ignition switch and ran a hot wire to the coil to start and move the car around. Thanks to all that helped.

Shawn
Missouri City, Tx.
suburb of South Houston

jfrost1207@aol.com wrote:
Pull the Door lock. that has the numbers to get the key made. Jack

This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
Post message: fastvair@yahoogroups.com