<VV> A shift

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair@insightbb.com
Fri Feb 4 22:44:18 EST 2005

> But he's been driving this '61 sedan ever since he got.  "I never liked
> early models," he told me on Wednesday, "but this car is SO NICE to
> drive!"  [Emphasis his]

I can relate -- early cvt/late coupe fan -- early sedan cute, but the coupe
just looked funny, wouldn't have one.
Then I bought the 62 Fitch Sprint from Bill Pierson.  Why?  figure I be the
holder until bill wanted it back.
Drove the sprint for the first time to the Easter Car Show in St Louis (from
Springfield IL,100 miles one way; Bill restored the car, fellow club member,
I trusted his work).

Rounding the ramp to I-55,  I heard myself saying out loud -- Man, I love
this car.

<sigh>

tim mahler
PCCA,  CORSA